Supra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 3567 Posts

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
Hypocrite:
Merkel said:
..the approach [to build] a multicultural [society] and to live side-by-side and to enjoy each other... has failed, utterly failed.
..and this..
Saudi Arabia, which has refused to accept Syrian refugees, offered to build 200 Mosques in Germany for newly arrived Syrians.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,976 Posts
There's been a lot of protests against letting them in from all over the EU. It basically doesn't matter which country takes them, because if they get EU citizenship they can go anywhere in the EU. They've gone for Germany initially because they know Merkel is retarded.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6a_1356502243

Swiss member of parliment speaking plainly about islam in Europe
When it's not OK to be proud of your cultural heritage and WESTERN Values in your own country but to feel shame over it because some weak minded politicians wishes to curry favor with a new minority constituency then there are problems.
Finally real Men are Speaking out against these insane policies and systems of belief that European culture needs to bend to accept and show tolerance to those who give no respect and show no tolerance to there Western Host countries and peoples.

You can take a Barbarian out of a cesspool but you can't take the cesspool out of the Barbarian, in the end it's still cesspool loving Barbarian and they will force you to live under their control in the muck.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6a_1356502243#FOTPiKbsyFIjOeTg.99

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
If only they could take away all the guns in the US they could do the same thing and run you over with foreign army of invaders! Oh wait...

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
The politician is correct. Islam is exactly planned to take over.

Islam today, is a Zionists weapon everyday.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Because the political platform of Israel (Zionism) is very extreme. The Israeli military are training and providing medical support to ISIS. Israel is literally coordinating this whole show to move refugees into Europe to destroy it.

You think the Muslims are patient?

The Jews were the ones enslaved for thousands of years... Forbidden to have a country of their own, by their own religion.....

Took a Jewish Athiest to say fuck the religion, let's use the idiots who follow religions to control the world. Theodor Herzl gains credit for the birth of Zionism in the last decade of the 1800's.

These guys are fucking ruthless, patient, and extremely smart. They have been planning this entire game, for thousands of years.....

Not a coincidence ISIS is destroying old civilizations who happened to have enslaved the Jews....

Zionists are not Jews, and Wahabi's are not Muslims.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #95 (Edited)
interesting development
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/09/exclusive-50-spies-say-isis-intelligence-was-cooked.html

and the news you wont see on the jewish owned media, aka all the media in america.

http://10news.dk/

ps i don't know why they wont show the truth or any nuances of the invasion that are negative, they just wont.
im just safely assuming it doesn't fit their (the jews) narrative that diversity and multiculturalism are fantastic and demanded and not dilutive and destructive.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
I should have offered you a beer instead of coffee.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,248 Posts
So, Germany estimates close to 1 million refugees this year alone, and so far 450k are already moved to EU. Even if 1% represents that radical Islamic scum, how is EU planning to stop the inevitable attacks?

·
1,793 Posts
All this cheap labor running around with nothing to do. Apple could build their own Foxconn complex somewhere in Oklahoma, cram a million able-bodied refugees who signed a contract to work for free room and board, and then assemble their iPhones right here, getting that "made in the USA" label.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,248 Posts
Why work when they can pump out babies and live off welfare? You don't see them flocking to eastern Europe or staying in Turkey.

81 - 100 of 3567 Posts