Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing: " THE THREE HORSEMEN !" Pass1914, Smiley & "The MAD Scientist" I have finally been able to convince my partners in crime Smiley and Stephen aka "The MAD SCIENTIST" to allow me to post up to date pictures, performance stats and certain details about their set-ups with their MKIII Supras ! The cars are well known in the South Florida circle but I have been so impressed with the cars I feel it deserves to be shared ! Now please remember certain details is what I said not every single detail as we all know some people like to keep some things to themselves and everyone has that right so lets repsect it , please ! I have never posted video and I might have some problems like I did when trying to post my dyno sheets etc. before I sold my car to MattOneDime who by the way is doing awesome work with the 1jz. Anyone who is willing to help me post when I get back this evening after getting the footage/info, it would be highly appreciated, not just by us but by the entire community as this is sure to inspire !

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
john gimmie a call if u have any problems hosting pics or vids...its been ages since we talked!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks !

JonnyRedline said:
john gimmie a call if u have any problems hosting pics or vids...its been ages since we talked!
Thanks I am not sure if I still have your number . Mine is 561-827-2669 or PM me your # ! How the single/Power FC conversion coming along !

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Smilie's car is insane.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
always has that white tipped exhaust! lol

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
So like... where's the pics?

·
Now with less BHG...
409 Posts
Ahhhhh The Suspense Is Killing Me!

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
hang tight guys he is doing his best to get you the pics/vids!

·
Registered
923 Posts
cant wait... to get my car running :)

·
Banned
3,588 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for posting JonnyRedline, for those who don't know the first 2 pics are Smiley's car and the second two are of the Mad Scientist ! Sorry for the not so great quality of pics. I am learning about this new camera/functions and trying to get the rest posted. Thanks for the patience & understanding !

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Smiley is

1 - 20 of 94 Posts