Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or am I the only one with a dent in my armrest from where I rest my arm? It is soft, and squishy from me having my elbow there so much. Am I the only one with this problem?

-Matt

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Seems kinda pointless to me, yes I have the same problem, I would assume we all would if we rested our arm there EVERY TIME WE DROVE :D

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1988SupraDreams said:
Seems kinda pointless to me, yes I have the same problem, I would assume we all would if we rested our arm there EVERY TIME WE DROVE :D
Well yes, but I haven't even had my armrest for 2 months. :( And also, I haven't had that problem in any other car I've driven.

-Matt

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
Mine is dented as well. I don't know how people with the "short" shifter can drive and not feel the need to rest their arm on the console. No worries, the mkiii is comfy no doubt.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
MixMasterP2k3 said:
Mine is dented as well. I don't know how people with the "short" shifter can drive and not feel the need to rest their arm on the console. No worries, the mkiii is comfy no doubt.
its not that hard... you just rest your arm when youre looking at everybody through your rear view mirror :D

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i rest my arm there all the time. the passengers all know its "my" arm spot

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
you guys must be really over weight.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Jewishjalopi said:
you guys must be really over weight.

I'm very far from overweight and I have the dent. It's the perfect spot o rest your arm well having your hand on the shifter.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
none in my door panel, but my center console has a HOLE in it from people using it, and I'm too cheap to buy a new one...

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
i have it, altho it came with the car.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
789 Posts
I have a dent in mine. Although it's from me being cheap for once and attempting my own recover while converting to the 89+ console lid. Apparently there was a small patch of foam missing...

·
9,000,000 lbs of BOOOOST!
625 Posts
i have 2 dents in my seat from my ass. :)

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
I'm working on mine so one day it can hold a can of soda

1 - 20 of 23 Posts