Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1142 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was on evolutionm and saw a thead over there that I thought would be nice here. Post up pics of supras with really agressive offsets and wheel combos (wide bodys are welcome) If you Know offset and wheel size please post info

Not sure who's supra but it looks very agressive

·
Supraddict
1,149 Posts
There are several wheels that look great on the MKIV, but in terms of "agressiveness", its all about the tire. I don't think 19 inch wheels are aggressive, because you know that no matter how much power the car has, it won't be able to put it to the ground. A fat sidewall and wide tread width on some functional, performance-sided wheels is what I call agressive.

dre99gsx's (one of my top favorite Supras) is the perfect example of this:

Also....

Andi Baritchi's old QS:

36Chambers' MKIV:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some more that i found.

·
Registered
203 Posts
great pics...in regards to the 1st one though...never got the whole appeal of rivets on the fenders when going WB...still very slick looking ride

·
Registered
298 Posts
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m212/sam121_2006/jazz1/

mine cars not complete yet but will be soon in metalic black they are 12 inch on stock body :wavey:
Man, those pics of that horrible UK weather says it all. I spent 6months there and dealt with that crap weather, saw the sun maybe 4 times the entire time. I have no idea how I managed, but now I am back to the awesome Arizona weather...AMEN!!!

Nice wheels by the way.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Beast Lip
Not a hater or anything towards the owner of this car or this car, however that green is horrible.
GEEZUS...that green died when mini trucks died back in the early 90's.

A nice deep candy apple red would have gone well with that carbon IMHO.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
This is my favorite look, wish they made these wheels wider and with the concave look for the Supra, I would rock a 20 something offset for them..

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
That's badass, is it yours?
No, but I just bought an 06 EVO MR in the same color and want those wheels for it, wheels in the picture are Work Emotion CR kai 18X9.5 with a +20 offset.

1 - 20 of 1142 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
444 Participants
SVTBAIT
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing