Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Ultimate Rx7 Video DVD Promo, *tell me what you think*

Alright, some people were wondering what i been up to latley, well here it is, after the high demand of creating one, i finally did it, created a music video for the Rx7, thanks to the amazing footage from the Rx7 owners, i was able to work on a Rx7 dvd, in which is in process of being completed by hopefully nextweek April 9, 2005. So as a starter i basically took alot of the footage leaving out some of the really nice ones (Rx7 beating a Supra) and created a music video. I need to know if you guys think this is good befor posting it on Rx7Club. Since the fact that we have so many talented editors on this site. Id belive it would be best to show it here rather then there since they dont even have a multimedia forum lol. let me know whats up

Promo One
Right Click and Save As Thank You!

Promo Two
Right Click and Save As Thank You!

DVD conists of Racing, flybys, flames lol...alot of it, and highspeeds exc. its really a nice video. let me know what you guys think! thanks!

Sohail
SKproductionZ

Sponsor Plug: This video is being hosted by Best Magazines Direct please visit them for all your magazine subscription needs.

also sorry about the geocities site, been getting too many hits on it latley, will buy the domain soon lol :p (had alot of complaints about it), it will bb up in a hour lol

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yeah the guys voice who sings gets annoyin in the middle but oh well it goes wit the music lol

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What was with all the cruising in the rain?? :confused: The video seemed like a lot of effects randomly thrown together...like in the tunnel with the white flash & the then later in the rain with the Brady Bunch part....
The one part I found entertaining was the high speed tunnel run, but it can only stay exciting so long watching a needle stay planted...

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i was expiermenting with visual effects

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
kk i just added promo 2, tell me which one is better in ur own terms thanks! :)

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jamyam said:
I personally liked promo 2. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, i was thinking the same

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Personally, I like #2 better. It shows more variety, I like the intro where the red FD is cutting through some curves, the dyno, the music is more engaging.

Personally not a fan or advocate of driving in the rain, looks really silly and dangerous. :) IMHO.

Makes me want a FD now LOL

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SiFreak said:
Personally, I like #2 better. It shows more variety, I like the intro where the red FD is cutting through some curves, the dyno, the music is more engaging.

Personally not a fan or advocate of driving in the rain, looks really silly and dangerous. :) IMHO.

Makes me want a FD now LOL

haha ud be suprised these FD owners r pretty crzy :p they use the cars full potential. but thanks, im thinking #2 is more of the winner in this case lol

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I have seen a local FD owner drive before, pretty wild.
Mutsim of MZM here, he can really drive his fd

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Looks good bro! Keep up the good work.

Let me know if you have any problems with the servers.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks man, no problem il tell u.

name of the song is

Listen to my heart
by DHT

·
Premium Member