Long time no update, so I finally get the car back home after the month away and to say I'm excited to disassemble it was an understatement.
Pictured above was every single clip I could get for putting an a70 together exterior wise that was available at the time, a lot of these I ordered the lasts of for these cars as resources including from UAE and Japan were scarce. I tried to order many more parts than this, not so much related to exterior, but a good many of them came back discontinued, so for trying to order the full exterior including panels new on an a70 this was all I could fetch. This still allowed for almost every fastener to be new. I neglected to take many pictures of the reassembling of the car as I was too excited and just got stuck into it, but all the glass was resealed and a new windshield installed, the quarter glass were retinted with ceramic tint. I also neglected to reuse the clip foam gaskets that toyota used in the 80s, as I much preferred the idea of using a clear silicone for sealing as i have seen how the foam breaks down overtime and I wanted to prevent that chance at leaks in the car overtime. I used clear 3m automotive silicone for this, I also sealed all the targa seal mouldings into the body and roof with the same clear silicone, and as of today (with minimum water time) the car has not developed any leaks.
This was in the process of reassembling, and I think the only picture I got of it.