Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy just stopped by on his 14, that is alot nicer looking in person, pics definetly dont do it justice?

still is a rather large bike and not that light, but damn that is one big as motor!

coming back by tomorrow so i can ride it, wonder how much i'll want one after that?

and its the blue one, real nice color, don't really feel the red one?

·
Registered
85 Posts
not a huge fan of the look, i think if that black strip on the side match th bike, it would be much better

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that is kinda funny looking
the whole design is a little different?
the frame is down the middle like a bicycle, kinda cool concept!

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ yeah my one buddy is all suzuki, and he was telling me that its going to have some crazy shit on it!
can't recall what it was but it sounded cool!

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
yeah that is kinda funny looking
the whole design is a little different?
the frame is down the middle like a bicycle, kinda cool concept!
The zx-12 and zx-10 are both like that as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dont Get Me Wrong Kawi's Are Sick Bikes And The Z-x14 Is Supposed To Be The Fastest Production Bike Out Right Know But The Busa Is Still An Even Match

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
^thanks for informing us. Good post. A+

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Dont Get Me Wrong Kawi's Are Sick Bikes And The Z-x14 Is Supposed To Be The Fastest Production Bike Out Right Know But The Busa Is Still An Even Match
Stop posting, please.

At least quit CaPiTaLiZiNg every fucking word.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Leave Him Alone, Worm, You Assmonkey.

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts

do your research before you post, they compared both bikes on super bikes on the speed channel both with only slip on's and streched and the zx14 walked all over the busa over and over again but a full second i believe. .

yes the busa is still a good competetor but its only a 100cc's smaller and thats why but still the zx14 hands down i love that bike.

-sean

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Who the fuck cares? If you don't even have either bike, then you shouldn't give a fuck which one is faster. Either can be faster than the other one with a few mods, so it's trivial, really. It all comes down to looks, and ergo. The 14 has a more comfortable sitting position than the 'Busa, and it's also smoother engine-wise. I've ridden a red ZX-14 with dual Yoshi pipes. It's more linear, and feels "creamier" than a 'Busa with the same pipes. But the 'Busa looks and feels more solid build-quality wise.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
yes the busa is still a good competetor but its only a 100cc's smaller and thats why but still the zx14 hands down i love that bike.

-sean
The 14 is only 1352cc and the Busa is 1299cc. The main reason the 14 makes slightly more power is because the busa is largely unchanged since '99. Its working with an engine designed over 8 years ago. Kinda sad for Kawi when you think about it. And the Busa still has better aeros.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll take either one if you are giving them away, but for my money i would pick up a used Hayabusa that already has a few upgrades and be quite happy.

New ZX-14,Pipe,Power Commander, and some other go fast goodies and you are looking at 15,000 dollars. You can pick up a Hayabusa a couple years old with all that stuff for around 8,000 and throw on a turbo with the other 7 grand.

I am not a fan of buying new even though all 3 bikes i have owned have been bought that way, but the next one certainly will not be.

Matt
96RF900R

1 - 17 of 17 Posts