Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
those kinda look like dronell type II's. BC forged i heard aren't nearly as good as HRE's.

-Brett

·
Grocery Getter
439 Posts
I never said anything was wrong with the quality, I only commented on the price for the availability of options that BC provides. I believe you can have quite an array of offsets and sizes (don't qoute me). I have been eyeing these rims for a few months now trying to decide if I would like that subtle curve or not, and still haven't come to my decision. When I commented on the price I was just saying how they seemed to be a good deal due to the availablity of options for the wheel.

Hope I clarified

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks. That happens to be my ride.

Honestly, the picture doesn't do them justice. If you are looking for a lighweight, full custom wheel at a good price, I highly recommend checking into BC Forged. They are made to order ... offset, width, etc., and quality is tip-top. It takes 2 - 3 months for delivery, but it is worth the wait.

94WasagoodYR,
Since you're in DFW, I would more than happy to meet up with you sometime so that you can take a closer look. Let me know.

Take it easy,
Chris

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
94 was...I wasnt confused by your post, my question of quality was aimed at Neon.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Before anyone considers purchasing BC Forged wheels, you might do a little checking, as it appears they're out of business (web-site is closed, info off Google, etc...)

Bob G.

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
lol BC or boyd conniton *however you spell it* had or has a show on discovery. American Hotrod. Most the other wheels were billet and stuff. I've seen couple in person that look really good. but not for my car though. :\

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes and no ...

Boyd Coddington does have a show on Discovery. The show features hot rods and tends to highlight billet style wheels ... something Boyd Coddington has been doing for years.

BC Forged is a company owned by Boyd Coddington's son. This company is focused on full custom, multi-piece, racing wheels. The wheels are built in the same spirit as a HRE, etc.

Interesting though concerning the website. I just talked to a rep this past Thursday because I am looking into custom wheels for a MBW M3 ond a Volvo S60 R. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BC Forged is still in business. They did however (from a discount tire rep) go into a joint venture with Weld racing wheels to eb able to produce these wheels at a much faster rate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts