Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Well here is the stats:
245 35 18-8.5 35MM offset in the front with a 5mm spacer and 5mm longer wheel studs ( no rubbing)
275 30 18-9.5 35mm Offset in the rear with no rubbing ( very close but no rubbing)

·
Supra Newb
635 Posts
i love those rims on your car. It goes to show that you dont have to spend $2500 to get good looking rims on a Supra.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
The wheels look SUPER...a...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wade said:
Zerorecall, are you planing to sell your stock rims? If so I am interested.

Thanks.
I am right now I have 3 offers but with no money so the first to get me 450 they are yours. Local offers only

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Wade said:
I'd send you a PM, but there's no PM icon! :wtflol:

I'm in Federal Way.

Good price. I can come get them Thursday night or whenever works for you?
click on his username and choose the send private message option :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
hey, im looking at the same rims, can you let me know how you went about getting them to fit properly (spacers and such). Also, where did you go for your tires? And is your car lowered? I'm worried about fitment since my car is lowered, yours looks like it may be as well though.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MDoe8 said:
hey, im looking at the same rims, can you let me know how you went about getting them to fit properly (spacers and such). Also, where did you go for your tires? And is your car lowered? I'm worried about fitment since my car is lowered, yours looks like it may be as well though.

-Mike
mine is lowered.1.5 inches
What I did was this.
the tires up front are up to you I went with a 245 35. I bought wheel studs that were about 5mm longer and changed them out ( up front only), very easy about ten more minutes of work you have to remove the rotor. added a 5 MM spacer so the rim will not hit the brake caliper, the rears are 275 30 and there is no need for a spacer there it fits like a charm.

·
Registered
907 Posts
nice! Thanks. unfortunately my clutch is out so ill be spending 1k on that but after that, wheels are next and those are what im getting. Got anymore pictures?

-Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts