Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ryant said:
And yes u beat Jesus ,when the car shut off out the line completely and u were gone that why u beat him ,i am sure u think ever night ,what would it happened if Jesus car would it hook good hmmmmmmm...
If u called that wining u are a loser ,because u know that is not a race ,he bug really bag and his car got sped by the 1/8 mile when u were already at the Finnish line,a wining is a win but on ur mind is killing u and u know how much rwhp jesus had that day when he race u, only 820 rwhp that was it ..

That is not winning.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This guy Ryan is the guy on the Video helping Jesus in the burnout box.
Jesus said no excuses on the video but why Ryant is making them. :ugh2:

http://www.centralfloridaturbo.com/videos/Temp/wolverinevsjesus.wmv

Not Bashing Jesus or anything but he need to fired his cheerleader.

G

·
Wow, very impressive! I thought the supra would have owned the stang, but the tables have turned..... I guess trash talking doesn't get you too far?

Congrats to the stang!

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
am I the only one getting tired of this drama? :drama:

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
If u are posting somethign post the hall thing

WOLVERINE said:
ryant wrote:
WOLVERINE wrote:
Jbridwell wrote:
ryant wrote:
if it would had the torque it suppose to, around 550rwhp

:liar:

the only liar :liar: :liar: here is u ,that is always making lies about what boost ur runing and doing tricks on the dyno to make big hp ...and dont make me say why ,,

Yeah the car does not make any power, That why, I beat Ricky and Jesus really bad. Let see a 4000 pound car with a 220 driver traps 146, I wonder how much power it takes to make it go that fast?
My dyno ## are fake . U are the bigges f'ing idiot in orlando. And a f'ing bitch to.

Here stupid you can check it here

http://www.mustangworks.com/analyzer.html[/quote

The only liar here is u ,

I remember when i was there at some northdyno and u made 1100 hp when u first went turbo and u guys were celebrating and i stay quiet ,and told u guys that i been on this game a long time and that that hp was a lie that it was dyno trick ,and u guys accepted and said that it was just to f' with Jesus ,that u lied and trick the dyno and post it here ....

Yes u beat Ricky u on ur high boost race gas and and him on his pump gas low boost...

And yes u beat Jesus ,when the car shut off out the line completely and u were gone that why u beat him ,i am sure u think ever night ,what would it happened if Jesus car would it hook good hmmmmmmm...
If u called that wining u are a loser ,because u know that is not a race ,he bug really bag and his car got sped by the 1/8 mile when u were already at the Finnish line,a wining is a win but on ur mind is killing u and u know how much rwhp jesus had that day when he race u, only 780 rwhp that was it ..

I never want it to bring this up ,on the respect to u know who but u start it saying that aim a liar and disrespecting, u could it just argue normally since i have not flame u here..

and lest not start with disrespecting u bitch and u are the biggest f'ing liar and dumb too ...

HHAHAHA I i got u on another lie just now ,a 4000 pounds car takes 900+ to do 146 mph ,and u said u didn't hit high boost button when u were racing Jesus ,and at low boost u made like 600 highs hp wich doesnt go to 146mph, with the set up u race him...
Which Means u did hit the high boost when u race Jesus ...

And i know what ur going to say ,i dont have a car u shouldnt be talking ,but u start it with the liar comment.

And dont go crying to the administrator to remove the post :rolleyes:

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
It sounded like the supra bogged off the line. Not to take anything away from the stang. Your right..Drama

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
For us we saw a win yea ur right ,but if i was willie ,in my mind i wouldnt called that a good race and i would not be happy untill we both launch good side by side and see who ever wins ....SHit even a stock turbo supra could it beat jesus racing like that with a big buggg like that ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Seems like everyone but Willie and Jesus have something to say about this... lol. I mean in the video Jesus obviously said he lost and didnt seem to say, "well if" "but if" -- whatever....

Run what you brung, that's it. I don't know why everyone is carrying on like this is highschool or something, geez. I will say that IF the supra had a better launch THEN it might have been a closer race... not saying he would have won, but it would have been closer, that's it. People can't setup races and lose and then be like, "well but you did this and if things had gone better I would have won". If you are racing a turbo car don't freakin expect them to be running anything less than peak HP, that's common sense to me.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RYANT said:
For us we saw a win yea ur right ,but if i was willie ,in my mind i wouldnt called that a good race and i would not be happy untill we both launch good side by side and see who ever wins ....SHit even a stock turbo supra could it beat jesus racing like that with a big buggg like that ... :rolleyes:

Excuses, Excuses Keep them coming Ryant you sound very smart.
Jesus said no excuses why are making them up?
I was wrong about Jesus he is not the problem here is u.

You make Supra owner look bad with your stupid shit.

·
ORLANDO FL DRAMA TOWN
1,029 Posts
MUSTANG WOLVERINE said:
Excuses, Excuses Keep them coming Ryant you sound very smart.
Jesus said no excuses why are making them up?
I was wrong about Jesus he is not the problem here is u.

You make Supra owner look bad with your stupid shit.
Oh my god willi who understand u ,u trying to do what u did with rick ,trying to be nice to him so he doesnt race u hahahah

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
RYANT said:
Oh my god willi who understand u ,u trying to do what u did with rick ,trying to be nice to him so he doesnt race u hahahah
He need to know that you are making up excuses for him and making him look bad. Loser

Me trying to be nice to Ricky so he wound race me.

Let see Ricky supra can beat all this fast bikes but he can't beat a car. :wtflol:

Ricky lost list
Fernando Integra
Hector white Civic and we have the video just in case you wanna :liar:
2 Supras in Tampa
I beat him bad,"Sorry" Let me make the excuses for you, he was on low boost pump gas with a pasenger and a camera. :rofl:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think the proof is in the video. Ya'll are acting like a buncha women now...

Why don't you all just go race more people and make videos and post them, seeing as how this IS the Multimedia section.

And Ryan learn how to type, no one can understand wtf you are saying.

·
hey
129 Posts
Wow, you guys sound like a bunch of cry babies.. :rofl: I suppose every race has to be perfect? Thats what drag racing is all about you bunch of cry babies. RUN WHAT YA BRUNG, IF YOU DIDN'T BRING ENOUGH BE A MAN AND ACCEPT THE LOSS!! The Driver is just as important as the car. You all sound like pathetic losers crying about bogged launches and everything else under the sun. Calling him a liar and blah blah blah is just 10 year old cry baby talk for I can't take a loss. Nice death for the Supra and nice win for the turbo stang. :ugh2:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.