Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a last minute deal I am flying there in the am for business... I am going to have a rental car and some free time, What is worth checking out?
Thanks
Jay Meagher

·
Registered
338 Posts
OMSI kicks ass!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Breweries and strip clubs. Actually downtown has a lot of stuff to do, if you find yourself near china town after 10pm, check out Voodoo Donuts, its a gnarly place.

·
ghetto-fabulous
200 Posts
Voodoo FTMFW!!!!!

They are open 24 hours except for mondays I believe. go check their website for hours.

Lots of coffee and tea places. I recommend Crema which is on SE 28th. Ken's Artisan Bakery on NW 21st is also very good. Infact, the Nob Hill area (NW21st, NW 23rd) has many excellent eateries, and places to shop etc.

·
Vendor
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
strip clubs. lots of strip clubs.
sounds like my kinda town.... I just got to my hotel @ the 405 and exit 308.. I guess I will go get some beers in me and make some bad decisions after that. What strip clubs aren't dives?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I have a good friend who moved here from portland- just get a truck, a cooler of beer, a couple shotguns, and go shoot signs. It's a blast

·
Go Getter!
365 Posts
Did ya rent a car? I work at enterprise, i'll hook ya up cheap (anything for a supra guy).

Brandon

·
Go Getter!
365 Posts
BTW go to wine country we got some good wine here...

·
still schooling.
340 Posts
Breweries and strip clubs. Actually downtown has a lot of stuff to do, if you find yourself near china town after 10pm, check out Voodoo Donuts, its a gnarly place.
Man the last time i was in china town this creepy lady came up to my friend and I and asked if I wanted a poison kiss.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Your friend must have been from Malolla :1poke:
Not much of a speller are you Mark.... :wavey:

I have a good friend who moved here from portland- just get a truck, a cooler of beer, a couple shotguns, and go shoot signs. It's a blast
In all seriousness is your friend mentally challenged? Thats probably more likey to happen down there. Its a city full of hippies and yuppies from california. Your friend needs to lay off that cheap shit.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Generalizations are fun. I'm sure I left a few groups out but those two pretty much sum up the stereotype of Portland. Far from the pickup truck driving gun toting drunken ******** that whats his nut was talking about.

Mark is right I live in Beaverton. I used to live in Salem. Maybe thats what you were thinking of.

I was just giving you crap Mark. But it is spelled Molalla and yes its the sticks.

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Generalizations are fun. I'm sure I left a few groups out but those two pretty much sum up the stereotype of Portland. Far from the pickup truck driving gun toting drunken ******** that whats his nut was talking about.

Mark is right I live in Beaverton. I used to live in Salem. Maybe thats what you were thinking of.

I was just giving you crap Mark. But it is spelled Molalla and yes its the sticks.
Anything that has la-lal in it is out there...you know...la-la-land? :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts