Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, get this, i luv the 1988 supra no doubt, but i got my hard set on a NSX. so i was wondering with the tuner peeps what is a resonable price that i might get. Shit i woudl rather keep the supra, but i need sum money for my future investment. All the specs are in my profile.

Plus i got a really mean system goin on in my whip, XTANT 1000 watt amp, 2 tit 12" eclipse 10 disc changer, and neons though out.but i was thinkin i might keep it for my next car, but NSX got no room for sumthing like that. So i might put the entire system on sale soon here. if any one is interested in a system PM me or post.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts

Seriously. Might sound mean but I'm sick of these "I've had it." "Thinking of selling" threads. 96% of the people you are posting to love and cherish the Supra. If you do not share this love, this dedication, or this enthusiasm, then sell the stereo that's in your "whip", buy an NSX, and get the fuck off of Supraforums. :dunno: Seems like a no brainer to me.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
dude... in the end, its still a honda... what is the big deal about NSX's... for the money, they should be WAY faster and WAY nicer than what they are...

spend 30k on a supra and see where it gets you... youll walk just about any NSx on the face of the earth.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
hahahahah wheres the pics f00l :) Post in FS Section or u'll be owned by mod's

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow looks like i struck a nerve bad. Ha it was a simple question.I do cherish and admire the supra as a car and for the heritage it has. whatever

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
Legend89T-JDM7M said:
wow looks like i struck a nerve bad. Ha it was a simple question.I do cherish and admire the supra as a car and for the heritage it has. whatever
sell it traitor... what ever you do ... just remember... it will always be a honduh... nothing more... nothing less... and always slow compared to the supie... now get off the forums

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
Jaguar said:

Seriously. Might sound mean but I'm sick of these "I've had it." "Thinking of selling" threads. 96% of the people you are posting to love and cherish the Supra. If you do not share this love, this dedication, or this enthusiasm, then sell the stereo that's in your "whip", buy an NSX, and get the fuck off of Supraforums. :dunno: Seems like a no brainer to me.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Word of advice do what ever makes you happy. Its your car, your money so in the end what YOU want is all that matters.

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
i would sudgest you reseach info on the nsx and test drive one to while your at it then make your decition....

at some point i was willing to sell my sup for an rx7 but after doing some research -and i havent even test drive it- i change my mind and dedided to keep the sup...

if i had that much money to spend on a car ill get a 92 supra... then get some rare part and im set... this is just me though...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heh, people think Honda makes a bad motor. Honda pulls some crazy shit even out of their 4 bangers. People just don't open their eyes. "Wow a Supra! Fastest car ever nothing can be faster! Everything else is shit!" Everyone needs to get their head out of their ass. Let's compare a similar sized Honda motor.. to the 7M-GTE. Eh, I'll go with the 3.2 liter motor in the Acura Legend's after 1994 they had 230hp, non turbo too.. not impressive? B18c, 200-210hp at the crank, 1.8 liter motor. I'd say there's nothing wrong with a correctly modified Honda.. only thing you have to worry about is that damn comp ratio :p Nothing wrong with a properly tuned high compression turbo car though, either.

279 Posts
I used to drive my friend's NSX when I was living a block away from the beach in Ft Lauderdale. Awesome place to drive hot cars as Ferraris & Lamborghinis are everywhere. Got to have a sylish car over there to keep up with people.
I like both cars.
But no doubt, the NSX is 1 bad machine & probably the fastest car I ever drove. That one had nitrous too. Two big bottles in the back. It was fun to drive, but for me, I need the features my car has. No one car can give every person every feature they want. I don't know what you need, so I can't say.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
oh, and BTW jaguar, u kno what i'm sick and tired of? is people like u who hi-jack threads with their unwanted 2c. I believe if your gonna post, post sumthing worthwhile. Not your weak ass i'm full of shit posts. So please next time u see my posts and you wanna post sum bs. do yourself a favor, Don't post. And the funny this is i've been postin on these forums before you. :wtflol:

Anyway, ya honda does have sum good engines. All this hating is not needed. The NSX drives good, as ample power, plus the engine is mid mounted, which counts for alot in sports cars. But i've decided to not sell the supra, but get a new turbo. Still gettin the NSX tho, heh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.