Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supra Pitcrew Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the United States, the Cressida was also known as a "four-door Supra", because the Supra and Cressida shared the same M series I6 engine, had rear-wheel drive, and were both flagship cars for Toyota at the time.

im looking to buying a used car i can make in to a race car. can i do it with this 1984 toyota cressida?

would the supra turbo kits work?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
MKIIs are not ugly, that is for sure altimasupra.

My first car was an 84 cressida, very smooth car. If you want to build a sleeper, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Now by race car, do you mean handling or drag racer? Drag would be easy on that car, you could fit a 1jz, 2jz, or 7m in there with minor modifications.

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
MKIIs are not ugly, that is for sure altimasupra.

My first car was an 84 cressida, very smooth car. If you want to build a sleeper, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Now by race car, do you mean handling or drag racer? Drag would be easy on that car, you could fit a 1jz, 2jz, or 7m in there with minor modifications.
Maybe i wasn't very clear. The mx73 cress is closely related to the mk2 supra. The mx73 cressida is fucking ugly compared to the x83.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I understood that you were talking about the MKII Supra, and I wanted to say that they are not ugly cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts