Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my dd, Im 18 and will be going to C.C. next year. So far this car has been nothing but trouble and something new breaks at least once a week. Odometer has 146000 miles but it really has 246,000 miles didnt find out until after I got it. I put a new JDM motor, steering rack, new belts and all new hoses. But major stuff it needs is complete new suspension bushings and shocks/springs, new clutch again, engine wiring harness, all weather stripping and moldings and just a bunch of small things. I spent $3200 for the car and over that on parts.

So what I am thinking is I should sell it but that means I would need another car to get around with in the mean time. I would like to get another Supra but the money I get with this one would just get me another crappy one. I would like to be saving up for a nicer one but this car just drains me of all my money.

What do you all think I should do?

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Someone will say it. If you have doubt about it n don't want it sell it. If you are strong n willing keep it. If you do sell it hit the forsale section but u'll be back. :) Up to you what you want to do with YOUR car

PS. u know u really wanna keep it.

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just cant make myself sell it even though its probably in my best intrest to do so.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Dont man :) MKIII fo life :) get ya self a beater :) for the " DOWN " days

·
Registered
357 Posts
keep it ur not gonna get much with all the problems u just described =/

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
Get a daily.., They can be had for 100-200 $ easily.. For a car you can beat the living shit out of and not care about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts