Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Where does it end?
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So close but yet to far! Thinking of Abandoning my mkiii 2jz project. I'm so frustrated thinking about selling or parting out in two weeks if it's not done. Please talk some sense into me on why I will be happy once it's done so i don't have to sell or part out. My wife isn't trying to hear it after all the money we put into the car. For pics see below:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2210938 :(

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
So close but yet to far! Thinking of Abandoning my mkiii 2jz project. I'm so frustrated thinking about selling or parting out in two weeks if it's not done. Please talk some sense into me on why I will be happy once it's done so i don't have to sell or part out. My wife isn't trying to hear it after all the money we put into the car. For pics see below:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2210938 :(
fuckin quitter.....man up and stop being a bitch. ur wife needs to slap ur face.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Quit now. Sell me the motor for $500 shipped and I'll teach you how to stunt in about 2 weeks.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Stop whining on SF and go get it done! You must have known how much work you were getting into when you undertook the project. Now go finish so you can have bragging rights.

-Alex

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just push through. Be a man and don't think about it (causing more anger/agony), just finish it. When you're not working, keep your mind occupied. Just remember.. this is a hobby.. something you do for FUN, it's not a chore.

If you can't handle it.. do what Jaguar said, only sell it to me for cheap.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
by the pics, you're damn close, GET IT DONE!

my car was down for 8 months and I know it gets depressing, but your car is going to be MUCH faster than mine is when it's done...

·
2,275 Posts
Suck it up and get that fucker done :)! For fuck sakes your 31 years old not 17 lol! :p

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
Winners never quit and quitters never win, you've done all the hard work just get to it and finnish the dam thing and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
You're further along than I am! Get 'er done! No bitching! lol
well, All you have on me right now is IC piping I suppose. Mine should be on the road in the next few weeks. All I can say is get your ass in gear and finish it. After it's done, if you still want to sell it, it will be worth 5x more completed.

Collin

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
:nuts: Are you loco esse?? :wtcslap: get that shit done!!!

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
I bet you can't finish it!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts