Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what would I need for a 5 speed or 6 speed swap.
Also what price would I be looking at for a 5 speed vs. 6 speed swap
I am also of thinking of putting in a LSD one time

thanks,
alan

·
Registered
415 Posts
I remember seeing a thread a while back that someone did a auto to w58 5spd tranny swap, he found parts used and did the work himself i believe he spent like $1400 or so.... Cant remeber.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i did a 5spd swap about 2 yrs ago to my n/a supra. i can help .. im from north jersey as well..

·
ihavnoideawutimdoin
257 Posts
i did a 5spd swap about 2 yrs ago to my n/a supra. i can help .. im from north jersey as well..
I just did a 5spd and engine swap in my sc300, it's easy as pie. A Hell of a lot easier than the swaps I did in DSM's and maximas.

·
Registered
33 Posts
where in jersery are you located? I could use any kind of help...ill pay with koolaid, juicy drinks and zebra cakes
I live in paterson, and me personally i didnt do the swap im not good with that. but luckily one of my best friends has a supra as well and can do it for you.

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i just got pretty lucky, my friend bought that black supra on ebay with body damage, so I am helping him fix the body and shit for in return for the tranny swap..

he wants an automatic anyways, so I just have to literally unblot everything and reblot to my car

I can still use the help psssssyo, I live right up in wayne so its not that far.

I think I might be doing the swap sometime in may after i get my turbo installed and running for a bit

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am thinking for putting in a LSD and high preformance clutch one time too...

do you think this tranny can hold around 600rwhp?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts