Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thinking of selling my supra (now has pics!!!)

I am thinking of selling my supra but only if I get a reasonable offer.

Here's the info:

1987 Toyota Supra turbo targa, black exterior, red interior. New 16" ROH rims with good rubber. I just passed 200k's last week. Runs good, no rust at all on this car. I am the second owner, the first was an older lady probably in her fifties and I have pile of reciepts since new. I was thinking around $6250 obo would be a good price. Let me know if I am smoking crack.... :dunno:

Check the pics and tell me what you think... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it was originally white. It has a 5 spd. It is stock. I haven't had the money to do what I wanted to do to it. :( I don't have any pics yet but I can get some soon.

Thanks for the interest.

Ryan

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
is it just me or does that sound high?
I'm not too familiar with the pre 89 prices because i was only looking for an 89+

If not then i hope you get a good price. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know is it over priced? :dunno: I have seen 87-88's going for more than that. Like for $6000 up to $8800. I am asking at the low end of that and my car is in pretty good shape. I am getting pics of it tomorrow hopefully and then you guys can make the call if my car is over priced. There is a guy on here that wants $7000 for his, granted it's an 89+ but it has 270K's.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
if an 88 and 89 were the same price, id get the 89, but there are some nice, pre 89's

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
toyota_supra_1988 said:
if an 88 and 89 were the same price, id get the 89, but there are some nice, pre 89's
NO WAY is all about the pre 89 lego block tailights....88 represent :D
I just like the old school supra look, but i wouldnt mind to have a 91-92 mkiii.

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
toyota_supra_1988 said:

I feel that once the masses start to realize the actual potential of these cars and what they can do with just basic mods, the price should reflect itself on all models regardless of year. Like someone else mentioned, you can always buy a front bumper and tails.(no biggie) So anyone of you that actually has a Supra mod it drive it and represent!!

:cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts