Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went to the track yesterday, to try out the new setup. Which includes ET streets and a two step. I was having boost problems and couldnt boost past 15psi and only making .5 bar on the two step. well anyways.

At the line, making boost. let go of the clutch and BAM. car doesnt move. I Think this may be the problem. :)

... damn Woon, you must drive like a girl if it took you over 150 passes to break one of these! HAHA

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Jon you have luck about as good as mine! Time for the trd limited slip diff.

·
Registered
687 Posts
TFTF VOICE on ~ was that fun??? ~ TFTF VOICE off

Sucks Jon. Oh well, at least you can upgrade.

·
its a slow auto...
3,362 Posts
thats pretty....i'm pretty sure mr.woon does a little sliping off the line, not just a straight dump..lol..

jay

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^ yeah im only playing.. i slipped it a tad, definetly not enough. That reminds me jay, as soon as i stop breaking shit. I still have plans to come out for a roll cage.

·
its a slow auto...
3,362 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
^^ yeah im only playing.. i slipped it a tad, definetly not enough. That reminds me jay, as soon as i stop breaking shit. I still have plans to come out for a roll cage.

lol... :bigthumb: just pm me when your ready...

jay

G

·
Wow, seems like you havnt had the best of luck with your car. Sorry to see you being forced to mod your car further. :)

Oh well, it will just make the beast faster and more reliable.

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Holy $Hit! Man luck is not on your side Jon. The sound must have had you cringing. :eek:

Anthony

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
You poor bastard...well, I was in the EXACT same spot...just over a year ago. I replaced with TRD & JDM gear set - you'll love the combo :D

However, you know where to find me when you are ready for TH400 ;)

Jay

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
Is the JDM Gear Set higher than US Spec?... also, what is this Spool LSD?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts