Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS FRIDAY MY BOY IS HOSTING the ROCKSTAR PARTY at CUCCINNIS so if any of you want to be on the guest list get back at me

THIS FRIDAY

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You mother fuckers are really wack.

17 views and nothing.

wow

Im ashamed of all you SF Cali guys, i know down south i would have had hella heads rolling....

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
When is the latest to get on the list? crap... out of all the weeks, this saturday I start work at 8am... i'll let you know if any of my friends are down for this! we usually go out saturday nights though :( aight peace :chicken:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
GHXOXST said:
in got u.

just give me names. first and last
Well if you can, just add Bert Nguyen and I don't know how many might be going, cause it looks like its either we going downtown or we going to the city :( but usually about 4 guest, i'll let you know... aight peace :chicken:

edit- let me know if you can get me on the list :)

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
GHXOXST said:
coo, so is there a cut off time for this? just come up to the door and give em my name yeah? lmk, aight peace

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Damn bro, I feel hella bad, I showed up downtown at around 11pm and the friends I was with (first time I went out with these foos) didn't want to go and I hella wanted to go, but felt wrong leaving the group that I stayed with the boring party :( next time man, next time, aight peace :chicken:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts