Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needs help, this is a goods starting kit to turboing my cressida???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__TOYOTA-SUPRA-86-92-GT45-BOLT-ON-HUGE-TURBO-CHARGER-KIT_W0QQitemZ180330933305QQadiZ2865QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item180330933305&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A543|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

ohnoes:
i'm new and i do a lot of search to know what the best setup and i conclude to turbocharged my cress will be the most simple...
thx:rolleyes:
If you have a better idea with a respectable budget of 3k to 4k... go for it

·
Custom User Title
974 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Not sure what's going on here. But don't waste money on your GE motor. Just save your money for a 1JZ.
+1 It's not worth it at all. The 7M doesn't make good power in NA form. If anything I'd save up for the 1JZ, but if you want to start work on the car awhile, do the brakes and suspension and exhaust.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its why i want go for my 7m turbo , but if i do this il'l buy arp bolt, new gasket ,and ct26 turbo with new injector like 440cc and more ...
god or bad? i got 3k to 4k max for my cress...

·
Custom User Title
974 Posts
thx a lot, i know my english is poor, i'm a french canadian
thx for the link
Well now I feel like an ass. Your english is better than my french. Anyway, you're highly unlikely to get any decent advice here -- Id register on that cressida forum and look at the various options (all of the real sections are hidden until your registration is processed).

If it were me, I'd probably do a megasquirt 7mge NA-T. Assuming you have the time & skills to do it yourself, you could get a nice reliable 400whp for that $4000 (with a foundation to go 500-600whp later).

If you don't have the skills and are going to have to pay a shop, then swapping in a 7mgte or 1jz would probably be better. You won't have much left over money for mods, but you'll have a good foundation.

Keep in mind that stock automatic won't last long over 400whp so a 7m/1jz swap that included a 5spd would be pretty appealing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
well wow wht a nice conversation going on here english, french hehehe.

WEll guyz i need one advice i bought a new car and car theft is increasing so rapidly near my apartment. I am really scared as i bought my new car after lotz of saving. SO i decided to buy a car alarm. I google for best and cheap car alarms, while researching i came across website named sound and alarm. will anyone plz let le know should i buy alarm for my car from here car alarm installation

1 - 14 of 14 Posts