Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there guys, i just found out about this forum about 5 minutes ago. the tt supra is my dream car. i am currently driving my past dream car, which is a hybrid 92 civic batchback. i aniticipate to graduate from college soon and should have enough money to get my dream car, the tt supra!!!!

i was just wondering, how you guys like your cars? anything interesting would be cool. im going to be on this site quite some time now, since i want to learn about supras before i actually get one, that way i will have some knowledge about the P I M P car before i get one. nice to meet everyone.

·
Anthracite Club
535 Posts
quit college, and buy it now you dont know what your missing...:D

you def came to the right place, this is a great place to find out any information you need about the car... good luck...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha god idea, but without my college education, i wont be able to get a good paying job!

by the way, out of the tt 6 speed, they were available from 93-95 only? and which year is the best? thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the MKIV supra tt went from 1993 to 1998. Not 1995:cool:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1996 came in auto only so technically 93-95 is correct but forgot 97-98 also.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so 96 is out of the question, but i didnt quite understand the 97-98 part. do u mean forget about those ones also? are the 93-95 better than the 97-98 ones? im sure i could save a whole lot of money by getting an older one. thanks

how much did u guys sepnd to up your hp to about 400-450 from the stock form, and do you sacrifice alot of milage? thanks

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
no matter what year of Supra you get it's still going to be sick! for real you won't regret it! iv'e spent about $3,000 in mods in my car and i have about 420hp! i have a (93.5) red auto Supra! any ?'s just hit me up aight! one!1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts