Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
carpet is not great, it is for sale, but i need to know, like, now, because car goes for scrap tommorow. Make me a reasonable offer :)

the part of the carpet that you will see with the seats in is pretty good, but behind the seats is a little rough. For the most part, what you will see is in good condition. After a good vaccume, id eat off it if i had too :D

·
6M-GTE
34 Posts
ah that brings back memories, mine looked just like that after being parted out. sucks to see another Supra have to get scrapped :(

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would have prefered to fix it, but the frame rail was bent 1 foot out of place, so you could say it would have been a challange to fix it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
You still got a windshield and brake booster/cylender.... get it together Daryl LOL

BTW was the oil cooler in useable condition? Howabout the power steering tube i mentioned before from the N/A stuff that looped arround front. I remember you said you don't have a N/A resivoir.

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
boltz said:
You still got a windshield and brake booster/cylender.... get it together Daryl LOL

BTW was the oil cooler in useable condition? Howabout the power steering tube i mentioned before from the N/A stuff that looped arround front. I remember you said you don't have a N/A resivoir.
i get windows so cheap, its not even worth my time to pull that window out. Brake booster, well i got tired, and lazy, and just sorta left it in. oil cooler is bent to shit, and covered in oil, but i couldnt find where it was broken, if its good you can have it. I dont know whats good on the power steering system yet, most of it looks pretty mangled. Ill check back today and find out

smupra said:
does this mean u have my oil pressure sender? :) :drool:
i will go by today, or tommorow and get it, when the motor was out it was still stuck in place.

soup said:
Hey, I heard you had a new clutch master cylinder in there ;)
i was all over that like a fat kid on cake

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
soup said:
lol I was hinting that I'll buy it off you if you don't need it anymore.
are the turbo and non turbo ones the same?? if so then its all yours, i always though they were differant

·
Single and Bangin
543 Posts
Buy it back and build yourself a nice drag car :bigthumb:

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RossM said:
Buy it back and build yourself a nice drag car :bigthumb:
the frame was bent over a foot and a half to the passanger side. I had the same thought. But i tore it apart instead

1 - 14 of 14 Posts