Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to see if this kit was worth the hassle of getting or just stick with the stock look. I think the kit is quite nice as its not over the top or too rice! What do u guys think??

·
Crow
964 Posts
not too bad at all. much cleaner and slicker looking than most body kits.

either that or the bomex goes as my #1 for the mk3

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it too, but, if you do it, I think it would look a lot better of the lip was molded into the bumper. Lips look cool, but add another body line, getting them molded in isn't much more expensive and gives the car a much cleaner look.

Just make sure a good body shop does it and they use the proper flex agent otherwise you will get cracks where the two parts are blended together.

Which kit is that one?

·
Registered
150 Posts
That kit kinda looks like the bomex one, but not really :p. just has some similarities.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Its the hiro front lip. The trial doesn't come up that high. Also I think it is the hiro rear b/c the bomex is just side pieces it doesn't wrap under around that molded line on the rear.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah found the kit in the option magazine, by a company called aeropalace in japan! works out very cheap but still waiting for a reply on shipping and what taxes i will pay to get it here. I thought it was very nice, clean and simple!

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
I personally like the front without that grill the 89+ bumpers have. I like it but yeah the front lip would look better molded

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
hawkeye said:
Its the hiro front lip. The trial doesn't come up that high. Also I think it is the hiro rear b/c the bomex is just side pieces it doesn't wrap under around that molded line on the rear.

you are correct 100%! :cool:

Front: Trial
Sides: Bomex
Rear: Hiro

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
SupraNick said:
you are correct 100%! :cool:

Front: Trial
Sides: Bomex
Rear: Hiro
not 100% correct!;)

it's the HIRO front lip, bomex sides and hiro rear.

hiro:

trial:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how much would the hiro be, just the front because thats a very nice looking combo. and yea i think the rear may not be bomex because of the side indentions it has but i could be wrong, btw i hate the full hiro kit, too many lines i guess, but the front lip is amazing

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
ok... THAT kit, with godfather fenders.... and a whaletail..... thats my new dream :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts