1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
I remember this being for sale a couple different times, all with higher prices. I wonder why no one wants this AWESOME car...:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha me too...good point :D

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Damn, it doesnt look like a supra anymore

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
seriously?

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
94 salvage title and 9k miles?

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i actually talked toi a guy who wanted it...i mean 9000 miles is good and he was gonna get rid of the rims and that airsuspension and put it back onto the 84 cadillac that it probably came off of lol...but yea for some reason i think its a good idea to buy that car and turn it back un-ghetto-ized...altho i would be concerned on how the salvage title came about...

·
Registered
124 Posts

Hey! There's nothing wrong with a little Kameleon paint now and then. Those rims are pretty janky though.

G

·
Supra

I think the problem is the paint is not to bad, I personally dislike cars that are overly lowered, and big blocky type wheels. Try lifting the wheels like that or the new spinner wheels extremely heavy. The problem is that is na, 50k invested. The cars that do sell are turbo and have run good 1/8 or high dyno numbers. You never recoupe your investment in a car but investing in an n/a I would expect to loose 70% or more on the investment?
Jason

1 - 20 of 32 Posts