Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man there so many mods out there its insane. I just did the auto up mod which took me about 10 seconds. Its weird tho I thought it goes up by itself, i took that little tab off and that was it but anyway, what else is out there? I wanna learn more and more mods. What mods do you guys know and want to share?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
There's the TRD sticker mod that you can do. Just stick it on your hood and it improves aerodynamics and adds 50 HP!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
does the auto up do that for the passanger side? Or is it for the driver side i really never understood that mod

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
87T SUPE said:
man there so many mods out there its insane. I just did the auto up mod which took me about 10 seconds. Its weird tho I thought it goes up by itself, i took that little tab off and that was it but anyway, what else is out there? I wanna learn more and more mods. What mods do you guys know and want to share?

Dude could you be any more general with your question.... :rolleyes:

But seriously...There is a button at the top of your screen called Search. Use it. ;)

If you want info on cheap mods for under $20 go into the mk3 faq section, there is a thread posted there. Otherwise, think before you make a meaningless thread such as this one. Good luck.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
NJsupraA70 said:

But seriously...There is a button at the top of your screen called Search. Use it. ;)

If you want info on cheap mods for under $20 go into the mk3 faq section, there is a thread posted there. Otherwise, think before you make a meaningless thread such as this one. Good luck.

love ur supra

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
i know :( I would have baught the chassis if i had the cash floating around :( I hated to see it go, i would have loved to see it before it went It looked nice!

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
TaSe said:
i know :( I would have baught the chassis if i had the cash floating around :( I hated to see it go, i would have loved to see it before it went It looked nice!

You should of came over, Im in Scotch Plains, only 30 minutes from Newark. ttyl

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
LordLo said:
There's the TRD sticker mod that you can do. Just stick it on your hood and it improves aerodynamics and adds 50 HP!
I took the TRD stitching from the TRD shoulder pads and installed it on my stock head rest on the car seat. Looks good

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
the blinker mod is something I think EVERYONE needs to do for safety sake...

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
blinker mod?

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
NJsupraA70 said:

Ouch....

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
www.supras.com Cleek on the SOGI link, Lots of great mods/repairs on there.

Also: Above mod (which can be found on that site) took me 10 minutes. Easy as kindergarten math.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i got the TRD front emblem mod.. it makes my car .0000000000000000000000002384903284972157989315709345790143857901370845 faster

1 - 20 of 26 Posts