Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys-

I'm not sure if you guys knew Val (DragonFly on here) or not, but she use to drive a black N/A Supra on nitrous. Hung out with the BG crew for a while until she got her Evo.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she has passed away earlier this evening in a car accident.

Awesome neighbor, girl and great friend to us.

Everyone please be safe, anything can happen to anyone, even the best of us.

RIP :(

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
I still cant get over this.. I think its finally starting to sink in.. we lost an amazing person yesterday...

·
Gimme some SUSHI!!!!
559 Posts
I'm sorry to hear, her and her family are in my prayers.

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
she will be greatly missed by every1!! my thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family and trey

chris

·
4,109 Posts
Wow, I remember her. RIP

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I just found this out. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and to Tray. Val was one of the coolest girls I've ever known. I'm so glad I am able to say that I knew her and she had my respect.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
For those of you who dont get on importatlanta.. we have decided to have a "ride for val".. One of the Admins is going to organzize a place for us to all meet and converge and take $5 per car that comes in to ride with us and we will donate that to Val's family to help with funeral costs, etc.
Most likely it will be a ride around 285 or something...

·
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FYI:

Tuesday (04/10/07 - Roswell Funeral Home
Visitation 6pm-8pm

Wednesday (04/11/07) - Roswell Funeral Home
Memorial service 10am

·
The Boost Machine
490 Posts
Very sorry to hear about the loss of a fellow enthusiast.
My condolences to her friends and family.

David

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Her fiance decided that he'd like to have the last ride for val on the weekend on import showdown.. we have opened up the supra cruise for anyone who would also like to join us as we feel we should dedicate it to her.. She was at one point a member of the supra community

·
Registered
200 Posts
She will be missed, I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Very sorry to hear this. Words cannot express this kind of loss. Life is so precious and so fragile, we never know..........deepest condolences to her family.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
The viewing (well she was cremated) was tonight and the memorial service is tommorow.. she woulda been proud about how many people showed up tonight

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I hate hearing about such a bad thing like this. My prayers are with her family.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts