Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was stiring up thoughts on having a small get together at my house :) and was wondering who all would be interested...... i would prefer if this was strictly supraforums members.... no you dont HAVE to have a supra just please be a member of the site........ i love ALL cars but i know that the last meets that jeremey held had alot of asshats from other sites that royally screwd up parties at his house.....

let me know :) i was thinking in a few weeks.. on either a fri night, saturday or sunday....

what days are best for who and all that good stuff

chris

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I say Sunday, but of course I'll need to plan ahead to buy all the beer on Saturday.
: )

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
Friday night or Saturday works for me. My motor's going to the machine shop today so I won't be showing up in a sup... but i'd sure like to see everyone else's..

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im in alpharetta.... near north point mall, and south of lanier....

my supra is completly gutted right now... but then again... its at my house 4 all to see :D

and yes i was thinking a few weeks from now, and i will have some beer but not alot, so feel free to bring drinks, i will also try to have some food going too.. remember im kinda poor after buying a house so i dont have toooo much LOL, i do have a grill so we can cook out, drink, and shoot the shit for a while, my neighbors are really cool and wont mind toooo much noise...

^^ wow talk about a major runon sentence LOL

as for directions, i will be giving out the address as soon as i know who all is wanting to come and whatnot

chris

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
Count me in, I'll bring some brewskie's and some burgers/hot dogs... but if its on the 21st, 22nd or 23rd i'll be on vacation.

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have to work on the 21st so it wont be that weekend...

also feel free to bring some lady friends ;);) hehehe

chris

G

·
haha...party huh? I am not much of a partyer, but maby I will show up..hehehe, jk. see ya soon Chris.. I'll make sure we have a goos time!

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ u dont party HA! thats funny..... and u better bring ur fucking supra out!!!!! u have been neglecting her..... tisk tisk!!

and dough haha i know u and seth have had "supra parties" before... but this 1 will be different LOL

chris

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, yea but i cant be having some of those "things" at my house.... plus we wont be working on my supra hahahahha

chris

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that can be saved for another event ;)

as for the girls, its pretty much gonna be whoever shows up at the party... i might bring some of my friends over ;);) and ya'll are welcome to bring some GF's too

like i said though, i dont want this to be a outta hand party where there are ALOT of people off the site, i would prefer this be a suprafamily oriented party

chris

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
then its all gravy...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts