Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
greedy capitalist
722 Posts
Aprilias are really great bikes. The rotax bikes are dead reliable. only problem is dealers are few and far between.

·
Probably at the track...
417 Posts
If you are looking at those, you might want to step it up to an MV Agusta. Now that is an awesome bike.

·
The Guitar Hero
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Track Addict said:
If you are looking at those, you might want to step it up to an MV Agusta. Now that is an awesome bike.
After a quick search on ebay no thanks to $20k-$40k :ugh2:

·
2/3 HP to the Paws
1,519 Posts
They're excellent. I've ridden quite a few, and while I prefer Ducs, my second choice would be a 'priller.

After all, you can't go wrong with a bike that has a lion on it. :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I owned duc's and an Aprilia. I loved the Aprilia. I derestricted it and stuck a chip and exhaust on it and it smoked my 996 (which was modded also) anyday. If you have a dealer close by take one for a beating if you get a chance. I always called mine the "honda" of dego bikes, they don't break and unlike a duc you can rack up the miles with no worries!

·
The Guitar Hero
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mike91t said:
I owned duc's and an Aprilia. I loved the Aprilia. I derestricted it and stuck a chip and exhaust on it and it smoked my 996 (which was modded also) anyday. If you have a dealer close by take one for a beating if you get a chance. I always called mine the "honda" of dego bikes, they don't break and unlike a duc you can rack up the miles with no worries!

Theres a dealer rather close to me. I might have to take a trip down there this weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts