·
Super Moderator
10,753 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the delay.
That's beautiful and considering all the good reviews on daishin i can now break my wallet and enter the world as a true petrolhead. Shame they dont have a tt 96 though. :( ill keep looking and thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear all around that clean supras are round 20k but prices on daishin are under 10k, if the prices and quality are so good why dont people import from japan all round? It couldnt be than they cant drive jdm syle

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
$280,000 yen for that Celica? Just did the Yen to dollar conversion .... wow.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's a ways out yet, but as soon as ST205's hit the 25 year mark, I'm importing one. If Toyota had brought the ST205 to the US, I have a feeling the Turbo/AWD thing the WRX/Evo started here would have gotten started a LOT earlier.
I completely agree! I had an ST165 and then an ST215 engine in my mk1.5 mr2. The ST205 and even the Caldina ST215 (with a proper trans) would have made great cars in the USA and probably would have put a slight hurt on the Subaru market

·
Registered
1 Posts
DAISHIN TRADING are clowns, some of their cars are fine but a lot of them have issues they will purposely not disclose to you and then laugh at you when you raise any issues with them after. I have never dealt with Japanese people in business as unprofessional as them. You were warned.

·
Super Moderator
10,753 Posts
Nothing like a 7 year bump for something like this. @Crown_JDM I'd recommend starting a thread in the shop & parts review section and telling your story if you have to get a bad experience off your chest. Bumping an old thread like this to just say they suck without any other details doesn't help anyone or anything.

Reactions: supralover93
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.