Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekends BBQ was pretty fun, smaller than what was hoped for, but more showed up than i expected on account of the weather...

i did have alot of guys comeing up and asking me if we would have another over the summer...

so basically, im just trying to get a good estimate of how many people would be down for another one say late July to possibly mid to late August and hopefully get the same amount of people we had on the attendie list as this past BBQ but also hopefully get the whole group to come without worries of the rain keeping alot of people from comeing...

not to mention, if we started planning about this early, i could rent out an entire parking lot for us, as well as do some things i thought of while we were there such as, bringing some picnic tables and chairs, possibly a spare grill, and an even more detailed list of whos bringing what....as well as signs and IN DETAIL directions on where to go since alot of you guys got lost:lol:

discuss..

-mike

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
probably golden gate park presidio for a change?

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
I'm down. My car was not even close to ready, I was complete bucket status with stock exhaust and all :gaysex: . Dang smog, I'd love to meet in 2 months or something. Then the weather will hopefully be better, and mabyee everyone will open their hoods. My buddy and I are working puttin a custom webber holder in his spare tire area for the next meet, so we might bring a bigger grill.

~scott

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
great idea mikey,,,only thing is, is that last year they had the slo meet in the summer,,,so make sure we set everything up be4 that one so we have more people commin to ours (altho id prob go to both of them if on diff. days) ,,, but ya, you know im down and prob tommy too,,,also again if you need some help settin everything up or whatnot, holla!

Reactions: brianb and BLKZ06

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont think another SLO all cali meet has been made....that was actually last year in march, and ive heard no word on that happening again this year..

june would be cool, but i was only thinking july because we have jamie moving here in june, and itd be cool to have him come along to a big meet with marcus frost's old mkiv :D

-mike

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
fuck,,,was it really in march??? damn seemed like it was during the summertime,,,fuck it then,,,but i say end of july tho

·
Registered
471 Posts
Cool! That sounds like a good idea. I wanted to go to this past meet but couldn't make it. If the next one is in July, I will definitely go.

AC

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
count me in! my vote goes for the end of july

Reactions: brianb and BLKZ06

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
how about a diff spot tho too,,,SL was coo and all, but it'll be better(i think) if we can get another spot,,,what you think mike???

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
yeap i'll be down to go...it was cool seeing all the cars...i wanna see joe's car when hes done with the swap...and by then i'll have more mods hopefully done to the car.....

Reactions: brianb and VINZE

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
changing the location seems like an ok idea...but i still say keep it in the bay area...since thats pretty much where the bulk of the norcal guys reside...maybe los gatos? santa cruz?

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
ya def. bay area,,,santa cruz would be real nice,,,we could all meet up diff. places around the bay and do small lil caravans to SC,,,beautiful drive during the summer

Reactions: VINZE

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
lets do it in orange county

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OR...we could all meet up at one spot in the bay and cruise in a BIG CARAVAN to santa cruz ;)

L

·
0 Posts
MaliCali said:
OR...we could all meet up at one spot in the bay and cruise in a BIG CARAVAN to santa cruz ;)

btw, us lexus guys are doing this on saturday... meeting in sf... cruisin to sc down hwy-1 for the day... cruisin back. anyone is more than welcome to join us, i think there'll be a couple s2000s coming so supras are definitely welcome.

details if you're interested: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155614

back on topic, yeah someone should definitely put together another huge supra meet like the one a few years ago in the city... i think everyone's more than ready for one. :cool:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
lex400sc said:
back on topic, yeah someone should definitely put together another huge supra meet like the one a few years ago in the city... i think everyone's more than ready for one. :cool:
neeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice one wang. I'm down for a huge meet too.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts