Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I thought I would start a thread specifically for this so we can post meetup locations/times/etc for this weekend.

Should be a pretty good car weekend and party weekend. :)

Here is some info I found: http://www.realjdm.org/fl2005/index.htm

So, where do we (Supra owners and friends) want to meetup to ride out? Hopefully some accessable location in Tampa with a lot of parking so we can meetup there and then cruise out to the activities, BBQ, etc.

I'm not too familiar with Tampa, anyone who is more familiar want to pick a spot? Then we can set the times.

/vijay
94 Supra TT 6spd

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Weather pending I am gonna come home from Tallahassee again. This meet was awesome last year. Mark(722ish) is also ready for this coming weekend. And I am sure Dan(Pheebo) and dallas(Seeya) are also in for this weekend.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Yep. I'm in.
I might be tunning on Sat for a couple hours, so I might be late.
Just tell me when and where.

Come on Wil.... looks like it'll be good. Make the drive =)

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
onelove said:
Someone planned a car meet on the same weekend as the NHRA openner at Moroso ?
Actually two car meets Wes. There is the 3si/supra meet all weekend in Tampa and then there is a supra bbq down in SoFla. All on the same weekend as the St. Pete Grand Prix and the NHRA Sport Compact opener at Moroso.

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
well we planned ours sort of with moroso in that many of the guys will just be going on sunday and its only 30 minutes away so you can do both in a day.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Look like Sat is well planned in Tampa already.
There is NO WAY we can do both the Tampa meet and S Florida.

Anyone from Tampa going to S Florida for that meet?
I just e-mailed Marshall to find out if there is an update for Friday night.

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Yeah you cant do both. I didnt know the tampa meet was going on till after posted ours. The tampa meet is mainly a 3SI meet though?

When I said you do both i was referring to Moroso and SoFL meet.

·
Banned
86 Posts
im going to the tampa meet and the grand prix on sun... theres another thread in this forum about the meet. Im somewhat familiar with tampa as im down there every other week for the past 5 months. If you guyz like ill pick out a meeting spot.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah sounds like both are gonna be nice... I'll be doing the Tampa "big cruise" on Sat. night as well. Pretty much in Tampa the entire weekend. Sucks the SO FL meet is the same time..would have loved to cruise down there and meet some of you Supras from the south.

Anyone else planning on going to watch the IRL race on Sunday? Let me know..I haven't got tix yet, I would like to get them with a group of people so we can try to get seats in the same area, etc.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Guys from up North .. have no fear fellas when late spring/early summer hits hopefully we can organize a nice BBQ get together once a month. That way if you have conflicting events you can always make it to the next one. This may be the first of the So FL. BBQs, but it damn sure aint the last!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts