Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· I live in a giant bucket.
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so I got owned by an Acura RSX on the way to work this afternoon. Traffic stopped, and I stopped behind a Ford Escape. I was about 5 or 6 feet behind the Escape, had just come to a complete stop, when this jackass in a RSX decided to try to change lanes into the slow lane because there were no cars in it. As he is looking over his shoulder he failed to realize that I was STOPPED. He plowed into me at about 35-45MPH, pushing me under the ford escape's bumper. Here are pictures of the aftermath:

Now I am trying to debate what to do, I have no idea if the insurance company will total my car or not, or how much they will give me for it. I have been planning on having my car painted with some body kit pieces also, So I don't really want to have it repainted to the stock color. Any advice would be appreciated from the adjusters that reside on this forum!

· Registered
2,490 Posts
looks like you got lucky. that rear quarter looks have survived. had it/them been crushed ins would total it out for sure. couple parts and you may be able to spray the whole car too! good luck

· JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,975 Posts
if that rear 1/4 panel is distorted at all ur car is totalled IMHO. That really sux man, sorry to see that you got hit, hopefully ur not injured.

~scott

· I live in a giant bucket.
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mustangman05 said:
pac-man is in your tail light
wakka wakka wakka wakka

scottiedawg66 said:
if that rear 1/4 panel is distorted at all ur car is totalled IMHO. That really sux man, sorry to see that you got hit, hopefully ur not injured.

~scott
yeah right in front of the gas door there is a dent, also im sure the metal behind the taillight is crunched.

· Registered
45 Posts
SupraPowerr said:
That sucks man. Those type of idiots are so common down here in Sothern California. I hope your car is back on the road soon. :)
Your absolutly right usually chicks too, freakin white girls can't put down there phone, black chicks are busy keeping it real and shit, asians just can't see shit, mexican sluts are always looking for there green card under there seats. Its madness man. j/k I love socal.

· 1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,696 Posts
your car doesn't look that bad but gl with the insurance. HAHAH RSX = looks owned! Was everyone ok!?!?!?

· Powderin my balls since07
2,702 Posts
SupraMan1990 said:
If they total it, but it back and fix er.
Sadly alotta insurance companies nowadays will not allow u 2 buy back older cars...or at least when my car got totaled out by allstate, they wouldn't give me a buy back cus it was older then 99...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.