Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch out... they might hit you :)... lol...

well, ive been throwing a random code that comes on, then comes off sometimes.... so I didnt worry about it. Well, I finally got around to checking them, and this is what I found.

24- Intake Air Temp. Sensor Signal
27- Sub Heated Oxygen Sensor Signal
31- Mass Air Flow Meter Circuit

24- this is the one i'm worried about

27- My wires were cut on the O2... and this affirms my theory that I wired it back together wrong

31- I blew my intercooler apart, and had to disconnect the MAF to drive home. But it's since been fixed.
----------------------------------------------------
So, now I'm going to reset the ecu, which should clear 31, and I assume 24 and 27 will pop up again. Tommorow or later on today, I'm going to re-wire the O2 sensor which should fix 27. 24 is the one that I have no idea what to do.

Thanks in advance guys for any information you have.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
The intake air temp sensor is inside the MAF. So when you disconnected the MAF you also disconnected the intake air temp sensor. Resetting should clear it.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome man... ill fix my o2 sensor tommorow.. reset the ecu.. and check again

I reset my ecu this afternoon... started the car.. and it gave me a light... but thats the o2 i assume

·
Very Senior Member
10,066 Posts
Supradedupra said:

24- Intake Air Temp. Sensor Signal
27- Sub Heated Oxygen Sensor Signal
31- Mass Air Flow Meter Circuit

27- My wires were cut on the O2... and this affirms my theory that I wired it back together wrong

Wow - I'm surprised it drove at all?
How did your O2 wires get cut?

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well... i ran a max boost of 0.00 bar (of course :))... the car ran pretty shitty... tons of lag... etc. etc.

But it got me home from the race...

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as far as the o2 sensor...

a friend of mine tore them from not taking out the o2 sensor when he was trying to take off the downpipe.... i.e- took it off the manifold... pulled odwn.. and rip

then he butt connected fixed them.... and then when I got a new tranny... they notcied that a few had come loose... when I got underneath... it looked like shit from my friend (some friend right?)...

well... I just need to rewire them again :)

·
Very Senior Member
10,066 Posts
Supradedupra said:
as far as the o2 sensor...

a friend of mine tore them from not taking out the o2 sensor when he was trying to take off the downpipe.... i.e- took it off the manifold... pulled odwn.. and rip

then he butt connected fixed them.... and then when I got a new tranny... they notcied that a few had come loose... when I got underneath... it looked like shit from my friend (some friend right?)...

well... I just need to rewire them again :)
Well, depending on where the wires are broken, that might be a fun fix.
I replaced my O2 sensor Saturday and that was a royal PITA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts