Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my clutch doesnt disengange when the pedal is pressed to the floorand it stays there. i took the slave cylinder off and the inspection cover on the side the clutch fork moves freely with no tension. it doesnt move the diaphram on the pressure plate at all it looks like the throwout bearing seperated. need hlp to understand exactly how the r154 clutch works exactly i have a good idea but not sure. any picture would help too. thank you

·
Heavy Right Foot
188 Posts
have you checked the clutch master cylinder?

right next to the brake booster.. they do have a tendency to leak... symptoms sound right

·
JZS161 Aristo TT
881 Posts
my clutch doesnt disengange when the pedal is pressed to the floorand it stays there. i took the slave cylinder off and the inspection cover on the side the clutch fork moves freely with no tension. it doesnt move the diaphram on the pressure plate at all it looks like the throwout bearing seperated. need hlp to understand exactly how the r154 clutch works exactly i have a good idea but not sure. any picture would help too. thank you
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?Section=MT&Page=1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
is not the master cylider forst thing i checked when i pulled the slave cylinder the bellhousing was filled with brake fluid when i move the throw fork it moves real easy and doesnt have any resistance so its not disangaging the pressure plate. thank you jason t for the link for transmision removal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts