Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the plan:

Thursday August 3rd just happens to be student night at Speedzone, so you get unlimited Slick Track, Turbo Track, and Mini Golf for 15 bucks per person from open to close. The great part is that each student ID gets two people the discount, so even if you're not a student, just bring somebody who is and you'll get in for 15 bucks. They open at 11am and close at 11pm that Thursday, so I'll be there for pretty much the whole day, unless I get blisters on my butt from too much karting. I'd love to see anybody out there, just post up when you plan on being there so we can keep an eye out! Maybe we'll have to have some Mk3 vs. Mk4 owner grudge matches on the turbo and slick tracks, I'll bring my driving gloves :)

Anyhoo, cliffs version:

Thursday August 3rd
Speedzone Student Night
15 dollar unlimited slick track, turbo track, mini golf
11am-11pm

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zoonwen said:
Im down !!, I'll own ya on the slick track =D I'll bring my driving gloves as well, lol.
It's true, everybody knows Asians have a genetic advantage when drifting is concerned.

I'll have to bring nitrous.......

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
ill be there after i get off work even if i have to tow my car! :)

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Sounds like fun. Isnt there a meet that weekend too? I might try to come up, gotta wait and see how much this ticket for wreckless driving/excessing acceleration is gonna be, and if I get out of it or what.

·
Registered
227 Posts
dam sounds like fun, wish i lived closer

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
one thing to look at ... the discount is for "students" and 2 weeks later the discount is for "college students" I assume most people going to get the discount for this meet are "college students" so Zach you might want to call them and verify that we can infact get the discount.

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
I think if you wear your pink eraser shoes you can pull it off as long as you pop your collar too.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I even have a pink tie, I can do the Emo thing and wear a tie with a tee shirt.

Worst case, we can all go pick up some high school girls and use their id's to get us in :)

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay, I just called and this thursday is for any kind of student, so just bring your ID. One ID will get two people in, so even if you're an old fart like Chris, we should have enough student ID's to get everybody in.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts