Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sponsored by www.njtuners.com mainly STI's, EVO's, some supra's, skylines usually come out on thur nights to this spot by the Applebee's

I know Sivey usually goes with his Evo and his crew...

I plan on driving down there pretty much every thur the rest of the spring/summer

also, there are a bunch of ex IS300 owners with WRX's now that go there as well.....and a few tech's from Warnock Lexus go too.

pretty easy to get to:

Aviation Plaza is right on Route 1 & 9 in Linden, NJ and is easily accesible from almost anywhere in NJ.

Aviation Plaza
701 W Edgar Rd.
Linden, NJ

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Ill head over there sometimes when i get a chance seems like it should be a big turn out...

oh and just a little note to all....make sure u put a few grand away for repairs that youre gonna have to make to your rims and suspension driving over there....THE ROADS ARE ABSOLUTELY 100% HORRIFYING TO DRIVE ON..

I drive those roads just about everyday and they fuckin suck...my brother just broke two stock maxima rims hitting an unavoidable pothole right in that area on 1&9...a straight ditch right across the road..he managed to only bust 2 rims instead of all 4...

See you out there

Ant

·
Registered
538 Posts
IcedSuPRA---thats why you take the back roads...;)

yeah avoid 1&9 they have their never ending construction projects going on..you can take route 27 which runs semi parallel with 1&9 n take stiles street in linden which takes you straight to this location

·
Registered
146 Posts
I may make an appearance....Meet some of you guys since I have never been to any of these meets yet and I've been on these boards for 5+ years!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll def be there...drive safe..should be good boosting weather tonight!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
huh? you didnt even show up...panzy

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
great turnout last night...wow...was shocked to see so many people there....easy drive for me too, took exit 136 to stiles ave right to 1/9....

i'll post up the rest of the pics tomorrow, i'm shot. the pics came out pretty good but not 100%, still need to learn my new camera :oops: :banghead:

here's a lil sumth'n sumth'n for now to get you guys through the night

first try at a panoramic shot while the meet was starting to get nice and full

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Marc's car looking sexy like always. nice meet....

I hope to come out to the next one

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
yeah looks like a good turnout..im def gonna try and be there next week...

Hey bob..what about those shifter Karts???

Do you rent them somewhere???

I heard of an indorr go-kart track BTw in the area we should hit up

Ant

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
seems like a good spot...i may hit it up this summer...how are the police down there. Aside from dumbshits shoe boating do they u leave guys alone? Any good spots for pulls?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts