Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, time for you fuckers to come out of the woodwork and nail down a date and time

PROPOSED PLAN

meetup at my house, Im just outside Evansille Wi and located about 15 min from the "madison international speedway"

we meet up, have an early dinner cookout, get bombarded by questions from my 6 year old check out our cars and head to the track @6pm

they have 2 non-redneck v8 mullet classes we can drag race in : tuner oem and tuner modified

WE RACE THE SHIT OUT OF OUR CARS

its a short 300 foot run (tree light start, officials stage you), and its a double elimination setup so you get to do at least 2 runs (and 3+ more during open practice, where we could grudge race etc) $20

you can have passengers in your car while you race (over 12 years old). no helmets, targa top off, have at it.

young kids ? my wife - who will be learning of this "extra crew supra street drags" night when she pulls in the driveway-- can corral them with ours in the spectator area

I got you covered - no reason to say no. years almost over. lets do this

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'm going to see if I can get off work for that day. I should find out later this week.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been watching the forecast --- not looking good with 70% chance of rain "after 1pm"

if the track gets wet they will cancel the event. Madison International Speedway has a facebook page and generally updates there first if its called (they comment on that event's page)

rainonmyparade.JPG

·
Registered
900 Posts
The weather was crazy today. We had Tornado warnings today and a few days ago we had a Tornado touch down for like 5 seconds and flip a car over at a intersection out of nowhere. I unfortunately can not make tomorrow due to work but I hope to get these rare color 86.5 Supra's together before the end of the year. I do plan on going to Great Lakes Dragway sometime soon but if you hit up your race track on a weekend I would be down to meet up.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
madisonMK3
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing