Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this going to sound really noob and I have been searching for a good hour now on how to set this up.

Between all the honda guys running small tials and MBCs and everyone saying they don't use EBCs and not know how to hook them up I have gotten really confused here.

Here is how I have it now and why:

Using HKS' website I looked up the EZ, version 1, instructions.

States to put the controller in the PO position as opposed to SW. Did this.

Port #1 (far right port) is connected between the throttle body and head, basically a vac source from the intake manifold.

Port #2 (far left port) is connected to the nipple on the compressor housing and is tee'd to the lower side port on the WG.

Port #3 (middle port) is connected to the top port of the WG only.

And that is how it shows it needing to be connected exactly on HKS' picture for an external WG.

Now on Tial's website I get this:

And that really really confuses me more. Can anyone lend a helping hand? Thank you very much in advance.

· Registered
4,623 Posts
Port #1 (far right port) is connected between the throttle body and head, basically a vac source from the intake manifold.

Port #2 (far left port) is connected to the nipple on the compressor housing and is tee'd to the lower side port on the WG.

Port #3 (middle port) is connected to the top port of the WG only.

You got it. Plumb the lines exactly how HKS tells you to, and be sure to use the correct size vac line!

· Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it. Plumb the lines exactly how HKS tells you to, and be sure to use the correct size vac line!
And if I wanted to say test the setup without the EVC I would leave the top port to atmosphere and connect the side port straight to the nipple on the compressor housing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.