Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive searched but havent found anything .. maybe i overlooked it but, anyway. like the subject says, im hearing a ticking noise coming from my intake. and l8ly i have been having a hard time cranking my car and tons of smoke on initial start up but after i drive for a few minutes the smoke stops. anyone know what this ticking is?

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks bc at first with the smoke i was thinking headgasket but then i was thinking there is no oil in my water but a slight milk shake on the oil cap but the car doesnt drive any differently. i checked the turbo and i think it might be time for a rebuild or and upgrade.. i just dont know who to get one through. oh an di lose coolant pretty bad but i think its due to a bad heater vsv cuz ive been noticing leaking from tht area

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
rebuild or upgrade - most people say Performance Techniques - http://64.225.76.178/main.htm SOGI discount for upgrade $475

loosing coolant and smoke. do you hear a waterfall sound behind the dash when you start up? - better look into blown head gasket

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yea i do but i thin tht is due to the vsv leaking im praying it isnt the headgasket but im goin in a minute to buy a compression test. anyone know a good tester?

and how do i go about getting the sogi discount lol

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts