Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
So... Yeah...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car makes a TICKING noise on the inside(interior) all the freakin time.. say you open the door, and sit inside then close the door... it TICKS... like a relay switching on and off, or like a clock...it's kid of driving me nuts.. kinda sounds like a turn signal is on when there isn't....any idea what it is? also if anyone has a instruction manual for an hks turbo timer i could really use it.. when i bought the car it was already in there and the previous owner didn't have it in the car..

·
So... Yeah...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it doesn't have an alarm on it... other than stock. i dunno i guess i'll soon find out.. it's really annoying...

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
If you haven't already and are just assuming it doesn't have an alarm, you might want to look for an alarm unit just in case (normally under steering column area/driver's kick panel area.) I've owned many cars that I found an old alarm hooked up on that the previous owner didn't tell me about or didn't know about. Just because you didn't get a remote fob with the car doesn't mean it doens't have an old alarm hooked up.
Just thought I'd mention it in case you haven't actually checked to see if one is there yet...

If this isn't the problem, try to find exactly where the ticking is coming from and go from there. Good luck!

·
Read Only
367 Posts
Well, here what I would do. Take out each fuse one a a time till you get the ticking to stop. when you've identified the relay system responsible work from there. At least you'll be able to make it stop :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts