SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometime after may 2nd.

when and where? lets get something planned. :bigthumb:

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Hmm...sometime in May is cool with me. I really don't care where. I'm always gonna say somewhere in Atl though like Varsity b/c Andretti is far for me. But I really don't care.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would been in for anytime in May except the weekend of the 14th because I am moving. I agree with chnco about Malibu or D&B's for a meeting spot!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
If anyone under 21 is planning on going, D&B may not be a good idea..... We went to the SELOC dave and busters meet last summer and my fiance couldn't get in because she is 20..

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Dave and buster's rocks, but they can be douche's about letting people in. We are mostly adults so they should allow a minor (terminology for<21?) in with us.

Plus, joey has a beard, he looks at least 21, shouldnt be a problem there. :)

Anyhow, I am down for whatever. :bigthumb:

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
I haven't been at D&B for a long time, but last time I went, I believe they don't check ID until after 7pm, not sure if that's still true or not.

Also, 13 will have Formula D at Road Atlanta. If you never watch how professionals do drifting, then you should really go:)

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
i might be there..... but i dunno if the supra will be with me :(

chris

·
Registered
57 Posts
Are we going to finally come up with some definite plans soon? I really want to have a chance to bring my Supra around some other Supra people for the first time!!

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Like I said you let me know when and where and Im there.. The supra meets are always some of my favorite meets.. I love you guys :D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
AtlSupra said:
I haven't been at D&B for a long time, but last time I went, I believe they don't check ID until after 7pm, not sure if that's still true or not.
This was at like 1 PM when we tried to go in to get lunch at the SELOC show, and they wouldn't let her in even though everyone else in the group was 22-28 yrs old (there were 5 of us that were old enough, only her not young enough), and they wouldn't let her in even with the rest of us, so we left.

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
This was at like 1 PM when we tried to go in to get lunch at the SELOC show, and they wouldn't let her in even though everyone else in the group was 22-28 yrs old (there were 5 of us that were old enough, only her not young enough), and they wouldn't let her in even with the rest of us, so we left.

Wow that sucks... I used to be able to bring my little cousin in b/c we are over 25, but I guess they changed the rule... oh well, guess not D&B :(

·
Registered
57 Posts
Why don't we use chnco's idea and just go to Malibu! There is plenty of parking so we can take a look at everyones ride and it won't cost an arm and a leg to play some games plus there are those go karts in the back (The big ones that require a drivers license) so we can run a few lap times. For the date lets do May 28th so everyone has time to make plans to be there!! What do you guys think? I think it would be an inexpensive fun day!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts