Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the car down to Moroso (car drives great). I've still got a few bugs to work out, but the car is getting there. I would say the outside is done, now I've got to finishing the engine and interior and she'll be ready to go.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Man that's looking nice. :eek2: :bigthumb: Post up some more pics whenever you want.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95 6 Spd Targa Top. Titan Copper paint job. Stripped the car to a shell and rebuilt it from scratch. Brand new shortblock and head (stock), 264 cams, valvesprings, retainers. Tilton Clutch Gt40-67 turbo on a custom turbo kit using the ebay manifold modified, Virtual Works Intake Manifold and Titan Fuel system. HKS Hipermax coilovers, Titan Swaybars, CCW road race wheel package, Mazworx rollcage and Sparco Milanos etc. I've still got a Sparco steering wheel, Titan Line Lock Kit and NX kit to get installed along with a few more dress up items under the hood. I probably missed a bunch of modifications, at this point it's even hard for me to remember.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,072 Posts
Dude...your car is sweet. Dang! You got nice paint, ccw's... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps? :biggrin:

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Looks... good babe... Pics just dont do it justice... looks even hotter in person...I cant even explain how nice the paint job is.... It's perfect.. not a single flaw.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Wes, the car looks PHENOMENAL! :eek:

Very nicely done! Titan Copper is beautiful!

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
That car is flawless. The engine bay is simply immaculate. Good job on the buildup. You really did things right with that car. :)

-Olivier

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
hard to pull off a color liek that and not look ricey - but you did it with flying - ahem - colors.

awesome.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Pics just don't do her justice Wes!!!! Fellas (and ladies) these pictures can't even begin to show you how amazing this car is.. it is def. top 5 nicest Supra's I have ever seen in person. And Wes get these people a sound clip... after they hear it they won't even care about the pictures!! Truely a nice job you have done Wes.. and it was good meeting you.. thanks for being such a nice guy and letting us chew your ear off for a bit.. when I get around to asking ESPN2 for our money for being in that one shot I will be sure to cut you a check ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I definitely agree with everyone's comments. It is simply amazing in person.

May I ask where you got the paint work done? I have never seen anything so deep and so perfect. keep up the good work...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts