No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Damn! That thing gets squirrley!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sound terrible, very fast. Rebuilt after 3 passes :]
not really its known that in a race situation a if tuned properly a rotary will out last a piston but im not gonna get into this whole piston rotary thing. Do some research first ceramic seal in a rotary will out last any piston rings. But anyways enjoy the sounds.

·
Registered
273 Posts
These runs were at my local track PBIR for Import face-off. That car is pretty crazy I remember thinking to myself holy shit everytime that car ran. And the white car was my friends old race car from Japtrix just the body not the engine from what I underastand.

·
Engmaineer
2,408 Posts
that guy is not smart at all, he will be kissing the wall soon , half sideways and trying to steer it while putting the car into a shake , full throttle.

We will be reading about a crash soon with that driving style.

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
not really its known that in a race situation a if tuned properly a rotary will out last a piston but im not gonna get into this whole piston rotary thing. Do some research first ceramic seal in a rotary will out last any piston rings. But anyways enjoy the sounds.
Yep. Thats why they run ceramc apex seals from the factory right?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok ok but didnt you coment on a rx7 with prob a race motor anyways i will just stop here other wise we can go back and fourth and whats the point really?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts