Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has been asking me for my time slips so here's a pic I took of an excel sheet. Not sure if this will work but I'll try!

These are all the passes I've made on the new GT47-80 Setup. Nothing in the 10's or worse like Sad Sad:)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just realized something... all my passes from this past weekend are ALL better (except my 9.8 pass) than Sad's from the past 6 years or however long he's been racing:)

You learn something new everyday huh:)

·
Registered
504 Posts
WOTM said:
Everyone has been asking me for my time slips so here's a pic I took of an excel sheet. Not sure if this will work but I'll try!

These are all the passes I've made on the new GT47-80 Setup. Nothing in the 10's or worse like Sad Sad:)

Now if only you could mix in a little consistency ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Very nice times Ryan, is pretty obvious you guys made some adjustments each pass, glad to see it improve pass after pass, Gratz again.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Slipping clutch on that pass. You can hear it in some vids

·
Banned
751 Posts
Good to see reputable shops turning out good numbers and progressive performance! If lived in the region and owned a dawg, you'd be the first person I'd talk to, Ryan. Good job.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I decide to change turbos I always talk to a number of people but yes, Larry from SP was one of those people I did talk to for sure about this turbo. After all, Larry is one of the biggest PTE dealers in the nation right:)

Larry may look like he doesn't know what he's talking about but he actually does:)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also have to thank Dana from Virtual works for modding my compressor housing quickly and getting rid of the anti-surge. Dana has always been there to support me and get anything I need done no matter when and what time!

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
WOTM said:
I also have to thank Dana from Virtual works for modding my compressor housing quickly and getting rid of the anti-surge. Dana has always been there to support me and get anything I need done no matter when and what time!
Except for that 4 banger, and some of those leaky faucets right??? :) :dunno:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts