Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Well I finally decided to get out of the supra business. My supra has really just sat in my garage for the last year or two and I haven't touched it. Now that I have graduated, and work a real job as an engineer, I never really have time to work on the car anymore. I got a new g35 and just end up driving that around all the time.

I would like to get back into the scene maybe in a year or two after I buy a new house and get everything settled, but now it just doesn't make since to keep such an expensive toy sitting in my garage collecting dust.

I'm still going to be living in orlando, and may end up coming out to lots of the car events, but its just time to sell my old supra. hehe

If you know anyone interested in my ride, direct them to my website, where it lists all the info: suprajargon.com or my post in the for sale section.

Thanks again and hope to see you guys around town sometime.

Josh

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Sorry to see you leaving the Supra scene. Good thing to get your priorities in line now. Best of Luck!

PS: Your picture isn't showing up on the website for me =)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Showing up now.

Good luck on the sale, nice looking supra!

Looks like quite an indepth project to complete for my undertaking but appears to have the potential there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts