Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I know of 31 of these 67dbb turbos on backorder since February, Precision said as soon as the center sections come in they will be out. They should of had them this week from what I was told.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I know of 31 of these 67dbb turbos on backorder since February, Precision said as soon as the center sections come in they will be out. They should of had them this week from what I was told.
Only 31? We have had at least 15 on order since Janurary.:dunno:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Only 31? We have had at least 15 on order since Janurary.:dunno:
Ha ha that included yours. I know there are more than that, another company claims they have 20 in stock/order all the time so I am sure there is more like 100 of these damn things on backorder. Better get them now before supply and demand raises the prices. Kean are all of yours accounted for?

Jason

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thks Zohair, no problem , Brian from PTE told me to switch with you other one because he has no news for delivery date from his supplier.
"We are out of the small shaft P-trim turbine wheel and the p-trim ball bearing CHRA's.
Our supplier has not been able to provide us with an ETA at this time"

Could you confirm me you have a T61 or T63 in stock for me right now?
DBB or not.
A/R 0.68 or 0.81

I have a big meeting in 2 weeks

Thks for all

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Steeve,
I am working out a solution for you and will have a turbo for you very soon. I will let you know tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts