Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim Robards of TF's would you mind posting all of your timeslips for Friday night 050705 at PIR night time drag races. I would really enjoy looking at them. Thanks Tim.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
While you're posting info from TF, could you guys please post or attatch my dynos which I did while I was there, but could not be printed out at the time?

I'ts been 10+ phone calls over the last month and all I've gotten is the run-around ...

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
Hey John, I had a feeling you'd come through when no one else could. You have a tendancy to do that :)

I'm just looking for the top HP/TQ figure I did conservatively safely on pump gas on the 67mm turbo to use as a comparison for the future.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
Thanks John, that's precisely what I was looking for.

The car is coming along great, intercooler piping and ducting are about finished, new turbo is on, new clutch is about to go in, etc. etc. I'll be up there before you know it :)

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Here is the breakdown of Tim's run Friday night. If anyone wants to see the real time slip, stop on by. He is more than happy to show it to anyone! :bigthumb: This is the final round of the import quick 8, with both cars sponsored by us.

Tim's Supra............................Tom's Dodge Colt

R/T____.325___________________.831
60'____1.765__________________1.714
330____4.812__________________4.503
1/8th___7.207__________________6.741
MPH___102.89_________________109.71
1000___9.281__________________8.697
1/4____11.028_________________10.370
MPH___129.96__________________133.96

Great job guys!

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You faster than a rabbit Tim... Me slower than a turtle...haha...

That's a fast moving Dodge colt!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Damn, thats one fast 6sp street car, 10s are just right around the corner! ;) Great job. And let me tell you Tims car is a blast to ride in! that colt is crazy though.

-Brian

Reactions: MattOneDime

·
RRev Motorsports
668 Posts
Thanks everyone, The track was hooking awsome that night! I am in the process of putting in another fuel pump and upgrading the fuel system a little, Becuase of the lack of fuel pressure I couldn't run over 1.65 bar. I hope to hit the 10's next time out when I have about another 150 whp, but you never know. Matt, we need to have another rematch, it will be a close one, especially with your trap speeds... :)

Tim

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Latteboost said:
Thanks everyone, The track was hooking awsome that night! I am in the process of putting in another fuel pump and upgrading the fuel system a little, Becuase of the lack of fuel pressure I couldn't run over 1.65 bar. I hope to hit the 10's next time out when I have about another 150 whp, but you never know. Matt, we need to have another rematch, it will be a close one, especially with your trap speeds... :)

Tim
Tim get your own screen name!! :stickpoke but nice times non the less, and a damn good 60' for a 6spd

for all those who are wondering, last i knew Tom's Colt was AWD with an EVO motor in it, and its boosted to all hell and back. He swaps tranny's like we get gas :bigthumb: good 'ol DSMs ;)

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Rematch.. haha.. You will outrun me straight up! I cant wait to see you crack off the 10's man, that will be cool! If we line up maybe I'll try the Jim Sr. redlight trick on you and try to get your 60' times back up in the 2's.. haha

-Matt

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MattOneDime said:
Rematch.. haha.. You will outrun me straight up! I cant wait to see you crack off the 10's man, that will be cool! If we line up maybe I'll try the Jim Sr. redlight trick on you and try to get your 60' times back up in the 2's.. haha

-Matt
Just call me the Red Light queen with Red Supra...haha...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
John Reed said:
I think you leave before most of the yellow lights even come on! ;)
I thought you were supposed to leave when the last staging light came on...haha...

Well not quite like you say John but almost. My reactions seemed so slow slow so I started leaving when I saw the second yellow light but now that doesn't cut it anymore for some reason or rather. Well I don't think I have to worry anymore anyway because I have a feeling my drag racing days are all over... Or else it is a slide and glide for me...haha...

Lets see some people have dyno queens, Jimmy has a shop queen and I am may be the red light queen and what are you John??? You must be the AEM Queen...haha... or the "Tuner Queen." Yeah the "Tuner Queen."...haha... I like that one...

Actually I don't like the word Queen here so maybe I will become "The Red Light King" and you can be the "Tuner King" or maybe "Tuner King John." "TKJ" Yeah I like that. From now on I am going to call you Tuner King John...

Woops I can't be the red light king because I am already "KOOL" (King Of the Olddawg Lurkers)... So I guess I will just stay KOOL :) But you can still be "Tuner King John." :) :) Thats not Tuna King John but "Tuner King John" so all of you be carefull to say it correctly. :) :) :)

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
93dawg said:
I thought you were supposed to leave when the last staging light came on...haha...

Well not quite like you say John but almost. My reactions seemed so slow slow so I started leaving when I saw the second yellow light but now that doesn't cut it anymore for some reason or rather. Well I don't think I have to worry anymore anyway because I have a feeling my drag racing days are all over... Or else it is a slide and glide for me...haha...

Lets see some people have dyno queens, Jimmy has a shop queen and I am may be the red light queen and what are you John??? You must be the AEM Queen...haha... or the "Tuner Queen." Yeah the "Tuner Queen."...haha... I like that one...

Actually I don't like the word Queen here so maybe I will become "The Red Light King" and you can be the "Tuner King" or maybe "Tuner King John." "TKJ" Yeah I like that. From now on I am going to call you Tuner King John...

Woops I can't be the red light king because I am already "KOOL" (King Of the Olddawg Lurkers)... So I guess I will just stay KOOL :) But you can still be "Tuner King John." :) :) Thats not Tuna King John but "Tuner King John" so all of you be carefull to say it correctly. :) :) :)
:blah: Haha.. drag racing days over? Eh? No.. not til you hit 11's!!

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I would love to keep on drag racing but I can't afford the expense of clutches everyday... If I had a triple Tilton that would be super.

If I was drag racing everybody would have someone they could say they beat. ME!!!...haha...

But I am glad you are doing good Matt.

I might end up back in the grandstands rooting for all Supras and other TF"s sponsered cars. I mean after all what else are Olddawgs good for? :) Pooping in the yard and hanging around waiting to get petted :) :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts