Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of any good tint shops on the sw side ? I forgot how much it sucks to ride around in a black car in this summer heat with no tint. thinking of taking the day off to get it done.
thanks guys.

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Looking for one too. Would like to tint my daily from a nice shop and no tint bubbles after 9 months. Let me know if you find one lethalv6.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Tomball Tinters... not on SW side.... but.... yeah... lol
Theres one in Tomball and one on the north side by 290 and 1960.
Hope this helps..

Lifetime warranty and etc.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know if the tomball guys are pretty reasonable ? I finally found the guy that tinted my other two cars this afternoon but it seems he has a real hectic schedule and finding the time to do it may be an issue. I will let you know what I find either way 4CED.

·
Registered
802 Posts
They sound pretty reasonable to me... will get you in and out.. computerized cut outs and etc...

they even do the DPS sticker to prove to cops and etc, that your tinting is legal.. the guy told me they'll even curve it a little bit if you ask them, and still give you that sticker =]

I believe is around 100 for the whole car... with lifetime warranty, never bubble and etc.. sounds pretty damn good to me.

btw, send me a PM or IM me on aim sometime.. where in Sugar Land do you live?? I live by HWY 6 and Voss.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this sounds like a smokin deal, I will definitely check these guys out...my guy is higher than $100 and offers the same thing.
I will send you a pm Swoll, I am around 59 & Hwy 6 area...we should put something together with the locals sometime.

G

·
I've always had my tinting done at Executive Motoring at Hillcroft @ Westheimer.. They carry Diamond film as well as Huper Optik.. I've also had my tint done at Formula One on Westheimer with success.. Supposedly Star Tint on the 59 Feeder near Chimney Rock is good also, they carry 3M Color Stable and some other films.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts