Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get my Mk4 supra tail lights tinted and I live in Quebec... I can't find any infos about it on the internet. Well, I was wondering if you guys know if this is legal or not? Let me know !

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Quebec is probably the shittiest province to live in rules wise in all of Canada.. and you can get ticketed for it here in BC so 100% its illegal in Quebec. If its illegal here must be illegal in Quebec :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quebec is probably the shittiest province to live in rules wise in all of Canada.. and you can get ticketed for it here in BC so 100% its illegal in Quebec. If its illegal here must be illegal in Quebec :)
No doubt lol, I dont even have to check for Quebec if its illegal in BC. Quebec is the shittiest province for the rules, well said! and we have poor roads too.. I wish I had enought money to go to Cali lol. thanks

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Im not sure if JDM Mk4's have tinted tail lights like the Mk3's. But JDM tail set for the Mk3 should be leagal since its stock. But here in Ontario it would be a safety violation if your tail set was tinted too dark. Just as long as you can see your running lights all day long. I have lots of friends who tints them without any dispute with the Police because they only tinted them lightly. Too dark and your asking for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.