Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I was installing my short shifter on my car i noticed that half of my right rear tire was bald! I have no clue how that is. I have had the car aligned and the suspension set up is the same. Does anyone here have a clue? When you usually lower a car, do you need a camber kit installed because i think its the camber of my car that is making the inside of my right rear tire bald... thanks everyone...

·
Professional White Man
2,674 Posts
you dont need a camber kit, since the stock suspension is adjustable through a very wide range... but if the inside of your tires are bald, then you have too much negative camber.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hoser813 said:
you dont need a camber kit, since the stock suspension is adjustable through a very wide range... but if the inside of your tires are bald, then you have too much negative camber.
so how do I fix the negative camber? Can I have it done somewhere? and if so, how much? oh and I dont have stock suspension, I have the Tein Type Flex. thanks

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
i had the same prob and would like to kno. Arent there specs off of mkiv.com?? one of the members was telling me about it, i jus couldnt find it tho. Also If u burn out or wheel spin (your a 5spd right?) then that tire has been spinning most of the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts